WELLNESS WORKS! has partnered with Texas A&M Rec Sports and Piranha Fitness Studios to offer OVER 45 FREE fitness classes for faculty and staff. Remember, you can use your Wellness Release Time, 30 minutes, 3 times a week, for wellness activities!
- NEW! Fall 2017 Fitness Schedule (Now until Dec. 5)
- On Campus Fitness Session Descriptions (non-Rec classes)
Texas A&M Rec Center
- Texas A&M Rec Sports offers FREE fitness classes for faculty and staff as part of their Group RecXercise program! These RecXercise classes are held at the Student Recreation Center (Rec), MAP. WELLNESS WORKS! participants are required to sign in at the Rec Center Member Services desk before taking a class.
Piranha Fitness Studio
- Piranha Fitness Studiosoffers select FREE, private and/or blended fitness classes for faculty and staff as part of their Group Classes program. In order to gain access to the Piranha Fitness Studio reservation system, WELLNESS WORKS! participants will need to create an account at bit.do/piranha AND send an email to email@example.com (please allow 24-48 hours for account approval). Once the participants’ eligibility to participate has been confirmed (Texas A&M faculty or staff only), participants will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to reserve a spot in the private fitness sessions.
- Piranha Fitness Class Descriptions
- Parking at Piranha
- Piranha Fitness Studio Policies
- Cancellations – As a courtesy to other clients and our instructors, you must cancel a class before the scheduled class time in order to avoid a no show penalty. If you haven’t cancelled, you will forfeit one credit and will be charged a $10 no-show fee. A late cancel (within 24 hours) will remove the credit used to book the class in a count base series. You can also call our studio and we will be happy to assist you.
- Wait list – If a class is full, join the wait list! We will add riders on a first come first served basis as spots become available. You will be notified that you are added via email. The same policies described above will apply. If you are on our wait list and cannot attend the class, please remove yourself to avoid a penalty.
- Late policy – Once the instructor begins class your spot is eligible for waitlist or walk-in clients to have. We will only secure your spot in class up to the start of your class.