Free Financial Wellness Counseling on Campus
Both Lincoln Financial and TIAA Financial Group offer Texas A&M employees FREE one-on-one consulting meetings with their financial/retirement advisors in the HROE offices in the General Services Complex, Suite 1201. Let these professionals help you learn how to take control of your financial health!
- RSVP with a Lincoln Financial Consultant
9:30 am – 1:30 pm | GSC 1203
- Wednesday, November 7
- Wednesday, December 5
- RSVP with a TIAA Financial Consultant
8:30 am – 4:30 pm | GSC 1203
- Tuesday, November 13
- Wednesday, November 14
- Tuesday, December 11
- Wednesday, December 12
Lincoln Financial Group and TIAA are just two of several approved A&M System retirement vendors. For additional information regarding A&M System retirement programs including a comprehensive list of approved vendors, visit here.
Financial Presentations by TIAA
- October & November 2018 live webinar monthly schedule
Special Topic: Social Security basics October 16 at 1 p.m. - Social Security will likely play a significant role in building your retirement income. Learn the basics about Social Security including eligibility, how to apply, how your benefit is calculated and strategies for claiming benefits.
Special Topic: Tax reform October 23 at 1 p.m. - For the first time in over 30 years, there has been a tax overhaul and the new provisions may impact you in many ways. This webinar will break down the new tax plan and help you understand how it may affect your financial and estate planning.
- Managing Debt - Learn the proper balance between saving and spending in order to improve your financial health and prepare for retirement. Watch Here
- Traditional vs Roth Contributions - Learn more about these two types of plan contribution options and have a better understanding of which may be more suitable for your situation. Watch Here
- Retire Right - In just five simple steps, this short seminar teaches you how to creating a budget can help you plan your financial roadmap, save for retirement and other long-term goals, and minimize debt. Watch Here