Free Financial Wellness Counseling on Campus
Both Lincoln Financial and TIAA offer Texas A&M employees FREE one-on-one consulting meetings with their financial/retirement advisors in the HROE offices in the General Services Complex, Suite 1201. Let these professionals help you learn how to take control of your financial health! RSVP for your meeting:
- Presented by Lincoln Financial Group – Wednesday, June 6 | 9:30am – 1:30pm | GSC Suite 1201 Room 1203
- Presented by TIAA Financial Group – Tuesday, June 12 & Wednesday, June 13 | 8:30am – 4:30pm | GSC Suite 1201 Room 1203
Lincoln Financial Group and TIAA are just two of several approved A&M System retirement vendors. For additional information regarding A&M System retirement programs including a comprehensive list of approved vendors, visit here.
- Managing Debt - Learn the proper balance between saving and spending in order to improve your financial health and prepare for retirement. Watch Here
- Traditional vs Roth Contributions - Learn more about these two types of plan contribution options and have a better understanding of which may be more suitable for your situation. Watch Here
- Retire Right - In just five simple steps, this short seminar teaches you how to creating a budget can help you plan your financial roadmap, save for retirement and other long-term goals, and minimize debt. Watch Here